Massage Therapy and Chiropractic Care
Adding massage therapy to your existing chiropractic care program is a step worth taking for a wide range of different reasons. Seeing a massage therapist is more than just a great way to relax and relieve stress, it also helps support and empowers your body's natural healing processes. This allows you to completely and efficiently address the pain and discomfort that you're feeling.
Located right in the heart of beautiful Savannah, Georgia, Dr. Mark Domanski and the team at Crossroads Chiropractic and Wellness Center are here to help you find the relief you need. Our services can be completely customized to meet the needs of your situation, providing you with a superior level of care and attention-to-detail that you won't be able to find anywhere else. Our personal level of care will not only help reduce pain and swelling but can also help with goals like:
- Reducing the formation of excess scar tissue
- Relieving tension, strain, and whiplash-related headaches
- Reducing muscle spasms
- Providing greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Promoting deeper and easier breathing
- More efficient healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
How Soft Tissue Problems Affect Your Pain
Massage therapy has also been proven to help address soft tissue irritation and other factors that may be causing protective muscle tightening in the surrounding areas. Tight, inflamed muscles tend to get worse over time because they suffer from poor circulation - something that can develop glue-like myofascial adhesions that actually does long-term damage. This can be incredibly painful, particularly on your joints. By addressing these problems by way of your massage therapy and chiropractic care you can begin the road to recovery sooner rather than later.
Types of Massage Therapy
Just a few of the massage therapy services that we offer include but are not limited to ones like:
- Swedish Massages - Long, smooth strokes, kneading and circular movements help to promote the strength and longevity of muscles in a relaxing, comprehensive way.
- Integrated Massage Sessions - Different techniques are used to promote the right kind of physiological changes, stimulating atrophied muscles and releasing compressed soft tissue at the same time.
- Deep Tissue Massages - Firm pressure is used to help concentrate relief on areas like stiff neck and upper back areas as well as to address lower back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders.
- Myofascial Release - This safe and effective technique applies gentle pressure to eliminate pain and restore motion in targeted areas.
All of this blends together to help accomplish the most important goal of all: providing you with the most comprehensive chiropractic care possible to support your body's natural healing processes and get you back on the road to recovery today.
Contact Crossroads Chiropractic and Wellness Center Today
If you have any additional questions about the benefits of massage therapy, or if you'd just like to speak to someone about your own situation in a little more detail, please don't delay - contact us today at (912) 353-7611.